• Developing and executing hardware and software test plans.
• Contributing to product requirements and product designs.
• Working with our engineering design team to achieve the highest quality and reliability metrics for our products.
• Coordinating with the production team to ensure quality product delivery.
• Performing field tests of products.
• Maintaining current product builds and test procedures for quality assurance on delivered systems.
• Training production technicians to build our products and execute tests.
• Supporting demonstrations and training customers on our products.
• Providing support for troubleshooting delivered systems to customers.
• Being self-motivated and taking independent initiative.
• Communicating effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
• Mentoring and leading interns/coops that are a part of the system test team.
• Automating test procedures and analysis.
Skills and Knowledge:
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Team-orientated character
• Strong commitment to continuous learning
• Detail-orientated character and excellent problem solving skills
• Knowledge of network protocols and networking tools (TCP/IP, UDP, Wireshark)
• Understanding of computer/networking hardware and components (switch, router, etc.)
• Technical Writing
• Experience in any scripting or higher level language (Python, Bash, etc.)
• Strong familiarity with Linux
Additional Desired Skills:
• M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Knowledge of cellular communications and networks (GSM,CDMA,UMTS,LTE)
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
About G3 Technologies, Inc.
G3 Technologies, Inc. is a dynamic company providing state-of-the-art wireless technology solutions, specializing in software development, cellular technology, wireless protocols, signal processing and systems integration. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers.
The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to meet the pressing needs of our customers. Team mentality, excellent work ethic, initiative, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit are key factors to your success here.
G3 Technologies Inc offers generous benefits, including:
• Generous and Flexible Vacation/Paid Time Off plan
• Company- paid Medical and Prescription benefits
• Company-paid Dental benefits
• Company-paid Vision benefits
• Flexible Spending health account (FSA)
• Tuition Assistance
• 401k matching
• Life Insurance
• Long-term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Additional voluntary benefits are available
We have several exciting new opportunities available at our suburban New Providence, NJ location. We are located in New Providence, NJ (30 miles west of NYC), and within walking distance of NJ Transit’s Murray Hill Train Station.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com