G3 Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking students for these employment opportunities
As part of the student learning process, you will experience firsthand the opportunity to create state-of-the-art wireless solutions. You will partner with talented and experienced professionals through all phases of the engineering process and resultant product development. You will work as part of a team to craft customized solutions based on customer requirements.
What you will do
- Participate in development of state-of-the-art wireless products
- Participate in testing of products -help define and exercise test plans
- Participate in customer support -create manuals and support documentation
- Gain hands-on experience with wireless system components and test equipment
- Receive hands-on experience with PCs, lap-tops, mobile phones
- Working toward a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering (Junior or Senior preferred)
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
- Completed classes in networking TCP/IP or Wireless communications
- Programming experience (JAVA, C++/C or scripting languages)
- Prior part-time or full-time work experience
Additional Qualifications a plus
- Linux, Android
- Prior IT Network Support (Windows or Linux), Wireshark or Ethereal experience
- Good understanding of one or more wireless standards: GSM, CDMA, UMTS
- Prior experience developing mobile or J2ME applications/midlets
We offer flexible work schedules that will complement your class schedule
About G3 Technologies, Inc.
G3 Technologies, Inc. is a dynamic company providing state-of-the-art wireless technology solutions, specializing in software development, cellular technology, wireless protocols, signal processing and systems integration. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers.
The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to meet the pressing needs of our customers. Team mentality, excellent work ethic, initiative, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit are key factors to your success here.
G3 Technologies Inc offers generous benefits, including:
- Generous and Flexible Vacation/Paid Time Off plan
- Company-paid Medical and Prescription benefits
- Company-paid Dental benefits
- Company-paid Vision benefits
- Flexible Spending health account (FSA)
- Tuition Assistance
- 401k matching
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional voluntary benefits are available
We have several exciting new opportunities available at our suburban New Providence, NJ location.
We are located in New Providence, NJ (30 miles west of NYC), and within walking distance of NJ Transit’s Murray Hill Train Station.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com