Our company provides a broad range of scalable, high performance wireless and Internet computing solutions for customers worldwide. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers. The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to the pressing needs of our customers. Team mentality, excellent work ethic, initiative, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit are key factors to your success here.
You will be working closely with a team of other talented individuals in a challenging and rewarding environment where everyone is a contributor and opportunity abounds.
As a team member, you will
- Be mentored in best practices of every aspect of the engineering lifecycle including: Requirements, Top Level Design, Detailed Designs, Implementation, Unit Testing, Integration, Systems Testing, Test Automation, & Product Support.
- Be mentored in wireless and Internet technologies & protocols.
- Be trained in a variety of tools including: static/dynamic analysis tools, code profiling tools, automated build tools, & documentation tools.
- Travel occasionally to interface with customers & provide on site technical support
- Completed BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering
- History of top performance
- 3.7+ accumulated GPA
- Team oriented character
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conscientious, detail oriented character
- Strong programming skills
You may work in several of the areas below
Familiarity in any of the following areas is a plus
- Programming in any of the following languages: C,C++, assembly, C#, Java, VHDL, DSPs, Labview, Matlab.
- Work with both the hardware and software aspects of our products to optimize performance of the overall system including evaluating computing hardware components for future product evolution.
- Mobile SW development for Symbian, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, or Brew.
- Programming massively parallel processors such as GPUs and NPUs.
- Decoding/encoding data protocols (e.g., HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, SIP, etc…)
- Writing SQL queries & stored procedures and architecting high speed databases.
- Developing & debugging in embedded environments.
- Scripting in the following languages: TCL, VBScript, Perl.
- Debugging low level HW issues as well as driver issues.
- Use of debuggers, JTAG, and test equipment.
- Experience with Cisco switches & routers.
- Writing Linux/UNIX drivers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org