G3 Technologies, Inc. provides a broad range of scalable, high performance wireless and internet computing solutions for customers worldwide. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers. Our atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to the pressing needs of our customers. As a G3TI employee, work-life balance is a priority. Employment with G3TI includes a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families with company paid medical/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company matching and more.
G3TI is looking for a Controller to lead the finance and accounting function for its CyberRadio Solutions division. The controller, reporting directly to the division’s COO, will supervise, organize and plan all the financial, accounting, and reporting activities necessary for the accurate and timely completion of financial reports. The candidate will ensure the accounting control environment is strong and scalable for a fast-growing business.
AS A TEAM MEMBER, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO
- Manage, schedule, and oversee daily operations of all accounting functions.
- Assist in developing proper accounting methods and policies.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements and professional standards.
- Work closely with staff to ensure proper accounting methods and policies are practiced.
- Support month-end, quarterly and year-end reporting
- Assist in the preparation of the annual financial plan, monthly forecasts, and ad hoc analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field, CPA preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Advanced Excel skills with demonstrated experience creating and managing complex spreadsheets, including pivot tables.
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly with strong organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
JOB QUALIFICATIONS THAT ARE HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a government contracting environment.
- Experience with DBA Manufacturing ERP System.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com