As an Electronics/Production Technician, you will be part of our highly talented Production Team, helping us produce our innovative and unique wireless solutions and products.
- Assembly of components onto circuit boards using combination of through hole and SMT grade parts
- Assembly of interconnect cabling and chassis components Assembly of boards and components into final enclosures
- Fabrication of miscellaneous unit elements (mounting brackets, plates, and other G3TI custom components)
- Integration and test of production equipment and systems prior to shipment
- Diagnostics/debugging of systems and modules
- Inventory and stock management support
- Shipping and logistics support
- Maintaining production and development lab environments
Required Skills and Knowledge:
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- High density SMT part assembly/rework
- Experience soldering circuit boards
- RF connector/cable assembly
- Multi-pin connector/cable assembly
- Chassis assembly
- Unit assembly
- Cable dressing
- Rack level assembly
- Familiar with MS word and Excel
- Sheet metal fabrication using drill press and metal brake
- Capable of working both independently and part of a team
- Highly motivated and able to solve problems
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Associates degree, certification, or equivalent experience in related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Additional Desired Skills:
- SOLIDWORKS familiarity
- Systems level test RF and or telecommunications
- Familiar with Linux and or Windows IT networking and computer support
About G3 Technologies, Inc.
G3 Technologies, Inc. is a dynamic company providing state-of-the-art wireless technology solutions, specializing in software development, cellular technology, wireless protocols, signal processing and systems integration. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers.
The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to meet the pressing needs of our customers. Team mentality, excellent work ethic, initiative, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit are key factors to your success here.
G3 Technologies Inc offers generous benefits, including:
- Generous and Flexible Vacation/Paid Time Off plan
- Company-paid Medical and Prescription benefits
- Company-paid Dental benefits
- Company-paid Vision benefits
- Flexible Spending health account (FSA)
- Tuition Assistance
- 401k matching
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional voluntary benefits are available
We have several exciting new opportunities available at our suburban New Providence, NJ location.
We are located in New Providence, NJ (30 miles west of NYC), and within walking distance of NJ Transit’s Murray Hill Train Station.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org