G3 Technologies, Inc. is a technology based company that develops innovative wireless products and solutions. G3TIis looking for motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic work culture. We offer a fast paced work environment with several office locations, competitive salary and benefits, 401K matching, and generous profit sharing plan.
G3TI maintains significant expertise in RF Communications and Telecommunications, as well as System, Hardware and Software engineering, allowing it to provide unique solutions to our customer’s leading edge problems. Our products range from hand held to room size solutions with rapid development profiles that address real world problems.
This position is a unique opportunity for a dedicated and motivated Embedded Software Engineer to leverage their knowledge and experience. We are looking for a talented engineer who is able to design complex embedded software systems through a mixture of software development, hardware understanding and systems integration. The successful candidate will participate in all aspects of product design from concept through system design, component design (hardware & software), component testing, system testing and successful production.
As a team member, you will be expected to
- Architect, design, implement, integrate, test and support embedded software applications.
- Design and coordinate complex Software Projects with many parts (custom hardware, custom software, 3rd party hardware & 3rd party software) that interact extensively with one another.
- Develop and document system software designs as well as Test Plans.
- Assist in the integration and system level testing of all parts of a system until it is working smoothly.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 2-5 years of related industry experience.
- Team oriented character.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
- Conscientious, detail oriented character.
- “Roll up your sleeves” and let’s get it done attitude.
Candidates should also possess strong familiarity with one or more of the following
- Experience developing software for an embedded system. Ability to read hardware schematics and data sheets and utilize information from these sources to develop software applications.
- Programming experience with C, C++, Python, Bash/Shell, CMake.
- Familiarity with Linux (both development of software in a Linux Environment as well as the development of applications for a Linux Operating System).
- Software development lifecycle management tools (e.g. SVN, GIT)
Experience that is desired but not required
- Networking protocol use and application development (TCP, UDP, HTTPS).
- Beaglebone Black experience
- GNU Radio experience.
- Buildroot or Yocto experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org