G3 Technologies, Inc. (G3TI) is a technology-based company that develops innovative wireless products and solutions that are developed, manufactured and repaired in house. G3TI is looking for motivated individuals to join their electronics manufacturing team who thrive in a dynamic work culture. We offer a fast-paced work environment with several office locations, competitive salary and benefits, 401K matching, and generous profit-sharing plan.
As an entry level Mechanical and Electronics Assembler, you will be responsible for participating in on-the-job training of mechanical and electronic assemblies. You will be expected to perform work using industry standard practices and in-turn, Meet/exceed industry quality standards. Training will be provided with the intent you will be able to quickly contribute as an independent and proficient team member. Candidate needs to be able to become a solid member of our multi-talented manufacturing team, providing reliable and repeatable assembly work.
AS A TEAM MEMBER, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO
- Demonstrate the ability to perform required tasks
- Communicate effectively with team and team leads task status
- Ensure quality product delivery demands are met through, a “can-do” attitude, ability to show up on time, be a great team player who is committed to company goals and exhibits integrity in all they do.
- Access and Follow assembly mechanical drawings and instructions to build the following:
- Cable Assemblies and Cable Harness Assemblies
- Electronic fan assemblies
- Mechanical sub-assemblies
- System assemblies; Interconnecting cabling, printed circuit assemblies (PCA) and mechanical sub-assemblies
- Work with assembly tools and techniques such as:
- Screw drivers
- Torque drivers and ratchets
- Wire Strippers
- Soldering Irons
- Small Locking Fasteners and Hardware
- And more
- Communicate possible process Improvement – Refine and develop new assembly procedures and guidelines for consistent product delivery.
- Mechanically inclined; Ability to work with hands and hand tools
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow written detailed instructions
- Attention to detail and awareness of product level requirements.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, application software such as MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet use for communication and record keeping.
- Time management skills including the ability to prioritize
- Demonstrated history of being a self-starter.
- Commitment to mission success.
EXPERIENCE THAT IS DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience in related field to include:
- RF Connector/cable assembly
- Unit level (boards into units including cabling) and Chassis level Assembly
- Cable dressing
- Electronics manufacturing
- Wire soldering
- Working under a microscope
- Metal fabrication (Mill (Manual or CNC), Drill Press, Sheet metal Brake, Drop Saw, Band Saw, Hand Drill, Etc.).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com