G3 Technologies, Inc. (G3T) is a technology-based company that develops innovative wireless products and solutions. G3T is looking for motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic work culture. We offer a fast-paced work environment with several office locations, competitive salary and benefits, 401K matching, and a generous profit-sharing plan.
G3T maintains significant expertise in RF Communications, Telecommunications, as well as System, Hardware and Software engineering allowing it to provide unique solutions to our customer’s leading-edge problems. Our products range from hand held to room size solutions with rapid development profiles that address real world problems.
The Manufacturing Planner is responsible for working with the customer team to understand customer requirements and translate them into workable plans for Production. You will also monitor performance against the plans and advise the customer team and Master Scheduler of any deviations.
As a team member you will be expected to:
- Work with management to develop and execute a schedule to reach the business objectives related to production volume
- Develop production schedules for assigned work centers in order to meet or exceed customer service level goals
- Plan, direct and coordinate manufacturing and warehouse operations, and maintain production schedules and forecasts to ensure adequate manufacturing capacity by creating required work orders/jobs
- Generate weekly and monthly reports
- Measure the impact of forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets
- Establish and utilize best methods (statistical models and software tools) in creating forecasts and respective inventory targets
- Make recommended adjustments to forecast and inventory targets based on changes in demand
- Work closely with supply chain team, assisting in those duties as required
- 2-5 years of related industry experience
- Understanding of basic ERP program logic: Material Requirement Planning, Bills of Material, Routings, and Inventory Control
- Intermediate Microsoft Word skills as evidenced by the ability to perform all of the basic functions as well as create moderately complex documents containing tables and graphs, apply page setup functions (margins, page numbers, footers, headers), create index and/or table of content, use search & replace, print labels and envelopes
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills as evidenced by the ability to perform all of the basic functions as well as the ability to use workbooks, link data, create and edit charts, change page orientation, add headers and footers, filter and sort lists, format data, insert rows, enter and sort data and produce graphs and charts
- Team oriented character with a “Roll up your sleeves and let’s get it done” attitude
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Conscientious, detail-oriented character
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com