G3 Technologies, Inc. is a technology-based company that develops innovative wireless products and solutions. G3TI is looking for motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic work culture. We offer a fast-paced work environment with several office locations, competitive salary and benefits, 401K matching, and generous profit-sharing plan.
G3TI maintains significant expertise in RF Communications, Telecommunications, as well as System, Hardware and Software engineering allowing it to provide unique solutions to our customer’s leading-edge problems. Our products range from hand held to room size solutions with rapid development profiles that address real world problems. Our products website is www.cyberradiosolutions.com.
The Multidisciplinary Engineering Primarily Software position is a unique opportunity that offers the challenge of ensuring that our products and systems exceed our customer’s requirements and expectations. The job responsibilities include developing and executing hardware and system level designs and testing.
You will apply your creative problem-solving skills to work with senior staff in the development and execution of new products and systems. You will work with our engineering design team to design, document and test new products and systems. You will work with our production staff to ensure quality product delivery.
As a team member, you will be expected to:
- Support the senior staff and contribute to product test, design and documentation
- Support product development teams by contributing to embedded software development or customization
- Support electrical and environmental testing activities through developing or customizing automated test software
- Be self-motivated, taking independent initiative
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Team-oriented character
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conscientious, detail-oriented
- A BS degree in Engineering Technology, Electrical, Software, or Computer Engineering.
- “Roll up your sleeves” and let’s get it done attitude
Candidates should also possess one or more of the following:
- Mechanical 3-D CAD familiarity
- Mechanical drawing and drafting familiarity
- Software implementation familiarity
Work Location: Mount Airy, Maryland
To apply for this job email your details to HRMA@g3ti.net