Product Test Engineering Support Technician
We are looking to hire an entry-level Test Technician to ensure our products remain compliant with our company and customer standards. You will be reporting directly to engineers and team leads. The major roles will be to perform manual and automated tests of company products, perform basic technical writing of test plans, and communicate defects clearly and effectively to engineering teams and leads.
- Manual execution of hardware and software test plans.
- Work with engineers to achieve the highest quality and reliability metrics for our products.
- Work with the hardware production team to ensure quality product delivery.
- Perform basic field tests of products.
- Provide detailed defect reports to engineers when an issue arises from testing.
- Maintain current product test procedures for quality assurance.
- Provide test support for customer deliveries.
- Be self-motivated and take independent initiative.
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
Skills and Knowledge:
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Highly proficient using computers on regular basis
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word)
- Ability to follow technical instructions to set up products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-orientated character
- Strong commitment to continuous learning
- Detail-orientated character
- Basic technical writing
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience actively using and learning about computer hardware and software
- Experience with home computer networks
- Rooting Android phones
- Familiarity with Linux
- Valid NJ Driver’s License
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or certificates in a technical or related field
- 1 to 3 years of related experience
About G3 Technologies, Inc.
G3 Technologies, Inc. is a dynamic company providing state-of-the-art wireless technology solutions, specializing in software development, cellular technology, wireless protocols, signal processing and systems integration. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers.
The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to meet the pressing needs of our customers. Team mentality, excellent work ethic, initiative, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit are key factors to your success here.
G3 Technologies Inc. offers generous benefits, including:
- Generous and Flexible Vacation/Paid Time Off plan
- Company-paid Medical and Prescription benefits
- Company-paid Dental benefits
- Company-paid Vision benefits
- Flexible Spending health account (FSA)
- Tuition Assistance
- 401k matching
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional voluntary benefits are available
We have several exciting new opportunities available at our suburban New Providence, NJ location. We are located in New Providence, NJ (30 miles west of NYC), and within walking distance of NJ Transit’s Murray Hill Train Station.
To apply for this job email your details to Nj.Recruiting@g3ti.net