Our company provides a broad range of scalable, high performance wireless and Internet computing solutions for customers worldwide. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers. The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to the pressing needs of our customers. Team mentality, excellent work ethic, initiative, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit are key factors to your success here.
The Quality Assurance Test Technician is a unique position that offers the challenge of ensuring that our systems exceed our customer’s requirements and expectations. The Quality Assurance Test Technician’s responsibilities include developing and executing hardware and software test plans and procedures. This includes module level testing through complete system level test.
You will apply your creative problem solving skills to develop and execute test strategies that leverage test scripts, test cases, and test tools. You may direct a team of technicians and work with our engineering group to achieve the highest quality and reliability metrics at the module and system level.
- Develop module and system level test strategies and implement plans and procedures to execute the strategies
- Integrate and leverage commercially available test and verification tools to increase module and system level test efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop custom test and verification tools, subsystem simulators, and automated processes for design and system validation
- Create, maintain, and execute product build and test procedures to ensure quality assurance for delivered systems
- Design and create specialized test fixtures and equipment to support testing and delivery requirements
- Communicate with the engineering and product design team about module and system performance to accelerate the development process and define system specifications
- Critique, encourage and mentor other team members
- Be self-motivated,taking independent initiative
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Team-oriented character
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- History of top performance
- Conscientious, detail-oriented character
- Completed Associates, Bachelors, or Master’s degree (of a technical nature)
- 3.7+ accumulated GPA
- Strong commitment to continuous learning
The followings skills are also highly desired and are considered a plus
- Knowledge of Communication and / or Networking Protocols
- Strong SQL query skills
- Technical writing
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org