- Transform high level user and customer requirements for complex system functionality into streamlined, architected graphical user interfaces and applications that are tailored to the specific end user’s operational needs
- Design and implement custom messaging protocols using appropriate communications tools such as XML, JSON, etc.
- Interface with G3 proprietary components and third party software and hardware components and systems such as mapping and visualization tools and packages, databases, etc.
- Design and implement software modules for large array of G3TI’s wireless products for various target platforms: Linux multi-core platforms, PC Applications/platforms, Small embedded SBC platforms, mobile phones, etc.
- May support proposal efforts and new business development opportunities
- Travel to other G3 Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
Required Skills and Knowledge:
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Strong knowledge of C++, Java (Android), and Python
- Linux/Unix expertise and application development experience
- mySQL or MongoDB database
- GIT version control
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and coding of TCP/IP distributed systems architectures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and balance requirements and objectives from various sources
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with Android development (Android Studio)
- Experience with Raspberry Pi or similar platforms
- Experience with Docker
- Wireless standards: 3GPP and 3GPP2
- Wireless protocols: NR, LTE, UMTS, PTT, GSM, CDMA, EVDO, WiFi, WiMax, and their communication protocols such as S1, Iub, Iuh, RANAP, etc.
- Experience leading small development teams
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Multiple openings available from mid – senior level, with experience requirements from: 3 + years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills and experience
- Advanced degree preferred
About G3 Technologies, Inc.
G3 Technologies, Inc. is a dynamic company providing state-of-the-art wireless technology solutions, specializing in software development, cellular technology, wireless protocols, signal processing and systems integration. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers.
The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to meet the pressing needs of our customers. Team mentality, excellent work ethic, initiative, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit are key factors to your success here.
G3 Technologies Inc offers generous benefits, including:
- Generous and Flexible Vacation/Paid Time Off plan
- Company-paid Medical and Prescription benefits
- Company-paid Dental benefits
- Company-paid Vision benefits
- Flexible Spending health account (FSA)
- Tuition Assistance
- 401k matching
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional voluntary benefits are available
We have several exciting new opportunities available at our New Jersey office, currently located in New Providence, NJ. Our new location will be in Berkeley Heights, NJ (30 miles west of NYC).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org