Our company provides a broad range of scalable, high performance wireless and Internet computing solutions for customers worldwide. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers. The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to the pressing needs of our customers. Team mentality, excellent work ethic, initiative, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit are key factors to your success here.
You will be working closely with a team of other talented individuals in a challenging and rewarding environment where everyone is a contributor and opportunity abounds.
- Be mentored in best practices of every aspect of the engineering lifecycle including: Requirements, Top Level Design, Detailed Designs, Implementation, Unit Testing, Integration, Systems Testing, Test Automation, & Product Support.
- Be mentored in wireless and Internet technologies & protocols.
- Be trained in a variety of tools including: static/dynamic analysis tools, code profiling tools, automated build tools & documentation tools.
- Travel occasionally to interface with customers & provide on-site technical support
- Team oriented character
- History of top performance
- 3.7+ accumulated GPA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Conscientious, detail oriented character
- Strong programming skills
- Completed BS, MS, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Candidates should also possess strong familiarity with several of the following:
- Object oriented programming concepts & languages such as C++ and/or Java
- C# & the .NET Framework
- GIS (ArcView, MapInfo, Google Earth)
- Real Time Embedded systems development
- SQL, Database architecture & data mining
- Network security technologies
- DSP programming / Signal Processing Theory
- VHDL firmware programming / Digital Design
The followings skills are also highly desired and are considered a plus
- Multi-threaded/Multi-process software development
- Linux based development
- Assembly language programming
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows API.
- Familiarity with Matlab, DSP or VHDL development suites.
- Code development on small embedded devices (e.g., PDAs, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of communication protocol stacks
- Commercial product full life-cycle development
- Distributed system architectures & Clustering
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org