G3 Technologies, Inc. (G3TI) is a technology based company that develops innovative wireless products and solutions that are developed, manufactured and repaired in house. G3TI is looking for motivated individuals to join their electronics manufacturing team who thrive in a dynamic work culture. We offer a fast paced work environment with several office locations, competitive salary and benefits, 401K matching, and generous profit sharing plan.
As an entry level Surface Mount Technology (SMT) rework personnel, you will be responsible for participating in reworking printed circuit assemblies (PCA) containing a combination of SMT and through-hole grade components. You will be expected to perform work using industry standard practices and in-turn, meet/exceed industry quality standards. Candidates will be brought in with the intent they will be able to quickly contribute as an independent and proficient team member. Candidate needs to be able to become a solid member of our multi-talented manufacturing team, providing reliable and repeatable assembly work.
AS A TEAM MEMBER, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO
- Demonstrate the ability to perform required tasks
- Communicate effectively with team and team leads task status
- Ensure quality product delivery demands are met through, a “can-do” attitude, ability to show up on time, be a great team player who is committed to company goals and exhibits integrity in all they do.
- Support the manufacturing team and engineering team in SMT and through-hole rework that includes, but not limited to:
- Rework under a microscope
- The use of soldering irons to remove, replace, or reflow components down to the 0201 component size
- The use of a rework hot air station to remove, replace, or reflow fine pinch and leadless chip components
- Communicate possible process improvement – Refine and develop new assembly procedures and guidelines for consistent product delivery
- At least 2 years of experience in SMT rework and/or assembly
- Ability to work under a microscope
- Mechanically inclined; Ability to work with hands and hand tools
- General understanding of schematics
- Attention to small details
- Ability to work with leaded and unleaded solder and solder paste
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal detailed instructions
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, application software such as MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet use for communication and record keeping.
- Time management skills including the ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrated history of being a self-starter.
- Commitment to mission success.
EXPERIENCE THAT IS DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience in related field to include:
- SMT Pick and place assembly
- RF Connector/cable assembly
- Unit level (boards into units including cabling) and Chassis level Assembly
- Cable dressing
- RF Unit assembly
- Ball grid array (BGA) assembly
- Experience with electronics
- Experience with soldering or welding
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org