Our company provides a broad range of scalable, high performance wireless and Internet computing solutions for customers worldwide. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers. The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to the pressing needs of our customers. Team mentality, excellent work ethic, initiative, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit are key factors to your success here.
You will be working closely with a team of other talented individuals in a challenging and rewarding environment where everyone is a contributor and opportunity abounds.
- Design and coordinate complex projects with many parts (custom hardware, custom software, 3rd party hardware & 3rd party software) that interact extensively with one another.
- Participate in all aspects of product design from concept to system design, component design (hardware & software), component testing, system testing, and successful production.
- Assist in the integration and system level testing of all parts of a system until it is working smoothly. During this process, the systems engineer will coordinate the work of many specialists as well as test technicians.
- Integrate the work of several other engineers, each of whom may be a specialist in one part of a system.
- Develop and document system designs and system test plans.
- Develop and document communication protocols between parts.
- Study, comprehend, apply and mentor team members in system designs and architectures.
- Critique, encourage and mentor other team members.
- Be self-motivated, taking independent initiative.
- Travel occasionally to interface with customers and provide on-site technical support.
- Team oriented character
- History of top performance
- 3.7+ accumulated GPA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Conscientious, detail oriented character
- Completed BS, MS, or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
Candidates should also possess strong familiarity with several of the following:
- Commercial product full life-cycle development
- Networking knowledge (TCP, UDP, IP, Routers)
- Knowledge of communication protocol stacks
- DSP / Signal Processing knowledge
- FPGA / Digital Design knowledge
- RF and/or Analog circuit design knowledge
- Programming skills in any of the following languages (C, C++, Labview, Matlab, C#, Java, assembly, VHDL, Verilog, DSPs)
- Detailed knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Network security technologies (Firewalls, IPS, IDS, DPI)
- Working knowledge of test equipment (e.g., protocol analyzers, network/spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, power meters, etc…)
- IT certifications (e.g., Cisco, Microsoft, Linux, Security+, Network+, etc…)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org