G3 Technologies, Inc. is a technology based company that develops innovative wireless products and solutions. G3TI is looking for motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic work culture. We offer a fast paced work environment with several office locations, competitive salary and benefits, 401K matching, and generous profit sharing plan.
G3TI maintains significant expertise in RF Communications and Telecommunications, as well as System, Hardware and Software engineering, allowing it to provide unique solutions to our customer’s leading edge problems. Our products range from hand held to room size solutions with rapid development profiles that address real world problems.
The Test & Quality Assurance Engineer is a unique position that offers the challenge of ensuring that our systems exceed our customers’ requirements and expectations. The job responsibilities include developing and executing hardware and software test plans and procedures.
You will apply your creative problem solving skills to develop and execute test strategies that leverage test scripts, test cases and test tools. You will work with our engineering design team to achieve the highest quality and reliability metrics at the module and system level. You will perform subsystem integration and test. You will work with our production staff to ensure quality product delivery. You will work with our customers to ensure mission success.
As a team member, you will be expected to
- Contribute to product requirements and product design to assure testability
- Develop module and system level test strategies, plans and procedures for engineering/design verification test
- Execute test plans for design verification
- Develop custom test and verification tools, simulators and processes for design and system validation
- Create, maintain and execute the product build and test procedures to ensure quality assurance for delivered
- Train production test technicians to build our products and execute test procedures
- Design and create specialized test fixtures and equipment to support testing and delivery requirements
- Communicate with the engineering and product design team about module and system performance to accelerate the development process and define system specifications
- Be self-motivated, taking independent initiative
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Team-oriented character
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conscientious, detail-oriented
- Completed BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- A positive attitude to execute work efficiently
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org