G3 Technologies, Inc. is a technology based company that develops innovative wireless products and solutions. G3TI is looking for motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic work culture. We offer a fast paced work environment with several office locations, competitive salary and benefits, 401K matching, and generous profit sharing plan.
G3TI maintains significant expertise in RF Communications and Telecommunications, as well as System, Hardware and Software engineering, allowing it to provide unique solutions to our customer’s leading edge problems. Our products range from hand held to room size solutions with rapid development profiles that address real world problems.
This position is an unique opportunity for a dedicated and motivated Web Development Software Engineer to leverage their knowledge and experience. We are looking for a talented engineer who is able to design modern, intuitive and attractive user interfaces for web applications for desktop, tablet and mobile devices for diverse use cases. The successful candidate will participate in all aspects of product design from concept through system design, component design (hardware & software), component testing, system testing and successful production.
Core job responsibilities include
- Architecting applications for mobile devices.
- Designing and coordinating complex Software Projects with many parts (custom hardware, custom software, 3rd party hardware & 3rd party software) that interact extensively with one another.
- Developing and documenting system software designs as well as Test Plans.
- Assisting in the integration and system level testing of all parts of a system until it is working smoothly.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years of related industry experience.
Candidates should also possess strong familiarity with one or more of the following
- Familiarity with Linux
- Microsoft Visual Studio development IDE (C++ Programming, ASP.net web development)
- Programming experience with C++, C#, Python
- User Interface Design experience
- Handheld (PDA, cell phone) software development including Apple and Android products
- Limited availability, limited bandwidth communication conduit control and data interfacing
- Software development lifecycle management tools (e.g. SVN)
- Strong communication skills, an ability to work with a team to solve a problem, organizational skills.
The following skills are also highly desired and are considered a plus
- Experience with web development frameworks such as Spring framework
- Telecommunication Layer 3 Message parsing and processing
- Database interfacing experience using SQL, Django, and other programming interfaces
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com