- Transform high-level user and customer requirements for complex system functionality into streamlined, architected graphical user interfaces that are tailored to the specific end user’s operational needs
- Develop dynamic, vibrant user interfaces to foster smooth operation and user education.
- Design and implement custom messaging protocols using appropriate communications tools such as XML, JSON, etc.
- Interface with G3 proprietary components and third party software and hardware components and systems such as mapping and visualization tools and packages, databases, etc.
Skills and Knowledge:
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Linux/Unix expertise and application development experience
- Knowledge of Python required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and balance requirements and objectives from various sources
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or an equivalent combination of education and skills
- Multiple openings available from mid – senior level, with experience requirements from: 3 + years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills and experience
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with Android development (Android Studio)
- Experience with embedded platforms
- Experience with Python frameworks like Tornado or other REST API frameworks
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience with UI design tools (XD, Photoshop, Figma, etc.)
About G3 Technologies, Inc.
G3 Technologies, Inc. is a dynamic company providing state-of-the-art wireless technology solutions, specializing in software development, cellular technology, wireless protocols, signal processing and systems integration. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers.
The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to meet the pressing needs of our customers. Team mentality, excellent work ethic, initiative, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit are key factors to your success here.
G3 Technologies Inc offers generous benefits, including:
- Generous and Flexible Vacation/Paid Time Off plan
- Company-paid Medical and Prescription benefits
- Company-paid Dental benefits
- Company-paid Vision benefits
- Flexible Spending health account (FSA)
- Tuition Assistance
- 401k matching
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional voluntary benefits are available
We have several exciting new opportunities available at our New Jersey office, currently located in New Providence, NJ. Our new location will be in Berkeley Heights, NJ (30 miles west of NYC).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org