G3 Technologies (G3T) is a technology-based company that develops innovative RF/Microwave and Signal Processing products. G3T in Mount Airy, Maryland is looking for motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic work culture. We offer a fast-paced work environment with several office locations, competitive salary and benefits, 401K matching, and generous profit-sharing plan.
G3T maintains significant expertise in RF Communications, Telecommunications, as well as System, Hardware and Software engineering allowing it to provide unique solutions to our customer’s leading-edge problems. Our product website can be seen at www.cyberradiosolutions.com.
- Responsible for testing, tuning and troubleshooting complex tuners, receivers, digital assemblies and their various modules. Frequency ranges from 20 MHz to 50 GHz.
- Ability to work from schematics, work instructions and alignment procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot to component level and rework/solder components as required
- Participate in all aspects of product design from concept through system design, component design (hardware & software), component testing, system testing, and successful production
- Work closely with Hardware and Software designers to meet system design requirements
- Ability to document engineering development and production test data
- Develop and document production test plans
- Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical experience.
- 0 – 2 years of experience handling the testing, troubleshooting, and alignment down to the component level.
- Desire to test and troubleshoot digital tuners and receivers
- Desire to test and excel in one or more of the following disciplines:
- RF and Microwave test in the 20 MHz to 50 GHz frequency range
- Use of test equipment including network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters, noise figure meters, automatic test programs and oscilloscopes
- Rework/solder printed circuit board components as required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com