About the job
The G3 Technologies, Inc. (G3TI) Product Support Engineer focuses on the diagnosis, maintenance, repair, and testing of production software systems running on a variety of platforms. This role handles a wide range of tasks that require excellent information seeking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities. Flexibility, team mentality, and a desire to accommodate are key characteristics for success since this role requires direct interaction with Project Management staff and off-site Network Operations Center (NOC) staff.
What will I be doing?
- Diagnose and correct abnormal problems that arise in our fielded software products
- Proactively communicate progress on bug fixes and key support efforts to stakeholders
- Ensure stakeholder satisfaction by resolving Tier III support tickets rapidly, thoroughly, and effectively
- Provide technical support to Tier I & II NOC by answering questions and authoring procedures
- Competently test and verify all stakeholder expectations are met
- Work on multiple Tier III support tickets simultaneously, dictated by evolving priorities
- Continuously improve technical and customer service skills
- Create, maintain, and distribute high quality documentation in a timely manner
What are the job qualifications?
- 3.7+ accumulated GPA
- Completed BS or higher in a technical field of study
- Team-oriented character
- Instinctively goes the extra mile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented character
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bias toward action for quick resolution to problems
What technical experience is highly desirable for this job?
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of communication and networking protocols
- Database skills (SQL, NoSQL)
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Installing, troubleshooting and repairing servers
- Technical writing skills
Who are we?
G3 Technologies, Inc. provides a broad range of scalable, high performance wireless and internet computing solutions for customers worldwide. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers. Our atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to the pressing needs of our customers.
What are our company benefits?
As a G3TI employee, work-life balance is a priority. Employment with G3TI includes a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families with company paid medical/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company matching and more.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org