About the job
The G3 Technologies, Inc. (G3TI) Quality Engineer is a unique position that offers the challenge of ensuring that our systems exceed our customers’ requirements and expectations. They are responsible for understanding users’ workflows and needs to influence the design choices that impact the quality of our products. They develop and execute hardware and software test plans and procedures to discover defects before software is released, and utilize modern test tools to automate regression tests.
What will I be doing?
- Apply creative problem-solving skills to develop and execute test strategies that leverage test scripts, test cases, and test tools
- You may direct a group of technicians and work with our engineering team to achieve the highest quality and reliability metrics at the module and system level
- Integrate and leverage commercially available test and verification tools to increase module and system level test efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop custom test and verification tools, subsystem simulators, and automated processes for design and system validation
- Create, maintain, and execute product build and test procedures to ensure quality assurance for delivered systems
- Design and create specialized test fixtures and equipment to support testing and delivery requirements
- Communicate with the engineering and product design team about module and system performance to accelerate the development process and define system specifications
- Critique, encourage and mentor other team members
- Be self-motivated, taking independent initiative
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
What are the job qualifications?
- 3.7+ accumulated GPA
- Completed BS or higher in a technical field of study
- Team-oriented character
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conscientious, detail-oriented character
- Strong programming skills
What technical experience is highly desirable for this job?
- Knowledge of communication and networking protocols
- Database skills (SQL, NoSQL)
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Technical writing skills
Who are we?
G3 Technologies, Inc. provides a broad range of scalable, high performance wireless and internet computing solutions for customers worldwide. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers. Our atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to the pressing needs of our customers.
What are our company benefits?
As a G3TI employee, work-life balance is a priority. Employment with G3TI includes a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families with company paid medical/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company matching and more.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com